Skip to main content

Sonu's Professional Journey at Wipro





I work as a Linux System Administrator at Wipro, and I've been actively involved in the Innovapost and RWE projects since October 2023. Before that, I worked on the Marelli account. Since joining Wipro on April 11, 2022, I've had various responsibilities.

Every day, I make sure our Linux systems are up-to-date and secure by applying patches. I'm also involved in incident and change management, quickly addressing issues and making changes to improve system performance. I efficiently handle service requests to ensure smooth service delivery.

I regularly participate in Change Advisory Board (CAB) calls, where I discuss important topics to help make informed decisions. Using my expertise in bash scripting, I automate routine tasks, making our operations more efficient and reducing manual work.

I use Ansible to orchestrate and automate configuration management, making sure our systems are consistent across different environments. I also manage both RHEL and Solaris servers, showcasing my skills in handling various server environments.

I'm proud to say that in January 2024, I received the Best Prodigy Certificate of Recognition for FY-2023-24. This recognition motivates me to continue doing well in my role and contribute to the success of our projects and systems.







Popular posts from this blog

Tarana - Music Player

Tarana  is a music player that offers features such as shuffle, song sharing, themed playlists, a variety of genres, search, and filters. video Live Demo on iamsonukushwaha.github.io/tarana Code here github.com/iamsonukushwaha/tarana

Made a personal finance tracker website using GitHub Co Pilot

This below video shows how I prompted github co pilot to write code for the website as desired. This below video is working demo, how we can make use of this app. how it work. Check live demo of website here if you want to suggest improvements , please write below in comment section.

Be a Flamingo In a Flock of Pigeons

                        To decipher the meaning of this saying, we need to start at the beginning. Flamingos are beautiful pink birds with unusual pink colored feathers. They are also unique for their “standing on one leg” pose, which no one knows for sure what it serves for. These birds can be found on almost every continent, but their uniqueness makes them a special experience for everyone lucky enough to see them in the wild. They live in large flocks and are very social birds. Because of these traits and their uniqueness, they are considered a rare and unusual appearance. On the other hand, pigeons are widely spread birds, as well, but they are a way more common sight than seeing flamingos. The reason is the fact they